The UV oven
It is a kind of surface treatment equipment that can emit available strong ultraviolet ray, commonly known as UV photosetting machine (UV curing machine, cornerstone technology UV machine, UV curing box, UV machine). Generally speaking, UV curing equipment is mainly used in printing and painting industries. Ultraviolet curing is a relatively environmentally friendly drying method of UV coatings (UV ink, UV varnish, UV resin, etc.), which meets the main requirements of the National Health and Environmental Protection Organization.
Principle of UV curing: UV coatings (varnish, paint, resin, etc.) with special configuration and certain photosensitizer/initiator are added. After absorbing high temperature ultraviolet light in ultraviolet curing equipment, active radicals or ionic radicals are produced instantaneously, and then polymerization reaction occurs, so that UV coatings (varnish, resin, etc.) can be converted from liquid to solid in 1s-2s. 。
Principle of UV Curing Equipment
The UV curing equipment can be paired with related technology to make the UV lamp light up instantaneously by high voltage excitation, and then emit the main peak of about 360 nm (nanometer) of ultraviolet light. The curing of UV coatings is initiated almost instantaneously for about 1 to 2 seconds on the coatings.
1. Outer frame structure: mostly for angle steel and square pipe welding, the body for cold-rolled steel stamping, bending after coordination.
Second, the power supply part: domestic UV curing equipment lamps are generally imported from abroad, the average service life is less than 1000 hours, after exceeding the illumination effect will be weakened.
3. Driving part : It is generally composed of driving drum, belt, reducer motor, gear and chain. Among them, the most important driving system is the driving roller, belt and speed-reducing motor.
Fourth, control part: generally equipped with digital temperature controller, leakage protection switch, power supply indicator, start/stop button, control line insurance, UV lamp current meter and so on.
5. Ventilation system: generally, forced air cooling is used, there are two kinds of upper and lower air pumping, the latter is mostly used for paper printing and curing.
1. Venetian blinds, plywood, etc. .
2. Side plate, etc.
3. Automotive interiors (peach wood), PC panels, electric bicycles, headlights, steel tubes, silicone rubber, etc.
Fourth, the electronic industry: micro-motor, circuit board, liquid crystal switch, case shell.
Fifth, printing industry: screen printing, offset printing, flexo printing, spray painting, digital printing and all other printing areas, the product has a strong three-dimensional sense, beautiful and novel appearance.
6. Special industries: chemical industry, optical reaction, UV glue, UV bonding and other industries.
I. Switching UV lamps
1. Boot sequence:
Turn on the main power supply turn on the governor (adjust the required speed with the frequency converter) turn on the UV lamp switch in turn (select the appropriate gear) automatically start the radiator after 3 minutes work normally after 10 minutes.
2. UV shutdown sequence:
First turn off the UV lamp tube 5-8 minutes later, the radiator automatically closes closes the governor closes the power switch
Matters needing attention:
(1) When turning on the light, the lights should be turned on sequentially. Each lamp should be turned on at about one minute interval, not at the same time.
(2) After the light is turned off, the fan shall continue to run for a period of time until the lamp tube is cooled.
(3) If you want to start again after turning off the lamp, you must wait until the lamp tube is completely cooled before starting. Otherwise, you can't start when the surface temperature of the lamp tube is very high.
(4) The lamp can not be put into production immediately after turning on the lamp. It should be preheated for a period of time. When the temperature is high in summer, the preheating time is short; when the temperature is low in winter, the preheating time is longer, and the preheating time takes about 2-3 minutes. If the UV machine has a strong and weak light device, it should start and turn on the light at the strong light level, which can shorten the preheating time of the lamp tube. If the production needs weak light, it can be adjusted to the weak light level after the end of preheating.
II. Maintenance of Lamps
(1) The maximum service life of South China UV lamps is generally 1500-2600 hours, which should be replaced after reaching the service life.
(2) During the use of the UV lamp, clean the reflector plate on the surface of the lamp tube and the reflector cover with absolute ethanol and gauze at an appropriate time (1-2 weeks), and rotate the UV lamp tube 180 degrees. The lampshade reflector should be replaced after losing its mirror effect.
3. Speed Regulation
(1) Optimum speed selection method: the product first passes through the UV curing device at a certain speed, and if cured, then the speed is increased until the product through the curing device can not be completely cured, then the speed multiplied by 0.8 is the best speed.
(2) In addition, we should pay attention to the use time of the UV lamp. With the prolongation of the use time of the UV lamp, the energy will be attenuated and the speed will be slowed down.
IV. Transformers and Capacitors
(1) The input line of transformer should be selected according to the voltage on site.
(2) After the capacitor is in use, if it is repaired, it must be discharged to avoid the capacitor discharging injury.
5. Ultraviolet rays can damage the eyes and skin. When turning on the lamp, please do not use your eyes to look directly at the surface of the lamp tube. At the same time, do not let the ultraviolet rays irradiate the exposed skin.